Fabolous turns 36 years old today (Monday).
- Fab became a commercial success in 2001 with his hit single "I Can't Deny It," which was featured on his debut album, Ghetto Fabolous.
- 2003's Street Dreams, 2004's Real Talk and 2007's From Nothin' to Somethin' followed.
- Fab's 2009 effort, Loso's Way, spun off the hit single "Throw It in the Bag" featuring The Dream.
- While working on his upcoming Loso's Way Two: Rise to Power, he has released two volumes of his popular There Is No Competition mixtape series, as well as TINC3: Death Comes in Threes.
- In an interview with XXL, Fabolous revealed that he's been in a long-term relationship with stylist Emily Bustamante, who recently appeared in VH1's Love and Hip Hop, that began in 2001. They had a son named Johan Jackson in February 2008.