Once Ja Rule announced that he was working on a cookbook featuring microwavable recipes he'd mastered in prison, you knew Black Twitter was going to have something to say. And it didn't disappoint, quickly coming up with #NamesForJaRulesCookbook.
Here are some of the best posts:
- @firstwefeast: Rule 3:36 (The Perfect Amount of Time to Cook a Hot Pocket)
- @jayasax: Put It on Me-dium
- @ComplexMag: Always on Thyme
- @KylarCouture: Challah! Challah! Jewish Baking Recipes
- @cornerback_22: Every Thug Needs Some Gravy: Thanksgiving Cooking with Ja Rule
- @Phade2Black_10 23 Oct When I Fry, You Fry, We Fry, Together
MY 2 CENTS:
- Is Ja Rule's microwavable cookbook a good idea? Or is he clowning himself?
- Maybe college students would buy this.
- What's your best name for Ja's cookbook?