SEAN 'P DIDDY' COMBS
Rapper, producer, actor, and entrepreneur Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs left college while still a teen and within two decades his incredible knack for business has made him a multimillionaire. As the founder and CEO of Bad Boy Entertainment, Combs has been responsible for the careers of many of rap and hip-hops biggest stars. He also started the Sean John clothing line, a successful restaurant chain, created several successful television shows, and secured a major 50/50 partnership and branding deal with Ciroc Vodka brand. He strives to employ young people at his businesses and supports philanthropic efforts to feed and provide for homeless people. In 2013, Diddy started his own television network Revolt TV. As of 2014, Diddy is worth $580 million.
- Born: November 4th, 1969, in New York City
- Height: 5' 11"
- He was nicknamed "Puffy" when a child because he would huff and puff when upset.
- Attended Mount Saint Michael High School in the Bronx -- graduated in 1987.
- Started his career as an intern for the now defunct Uptown Records, and was a dancer in Father MC's video "Treat Them Like They Want to be Treated" in 1991.
- Attended the prestigious historically Black college Howard University and majored in Business.
- His mother, Janice Combs, was a model.
- Successfully ran the New York City Marathon on November 2nd, 2003, two days before his 34th birthday, despite a bum knee, cramps, and minimal training. Combs' highly-publicized effort was for charity, and some of the celebrities who contributed were Eminem, Jay-Z, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Busta Rhymes, and Ashton Kutcher.
- In 2008, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- "I feel safe in white because deep down inside, I'm an angel."
- "It feels like I could go outside with a bikini thong on right now.'"
- "It's okay to be crazy, but don't be insane."