Ludacris can't afford his child-support payments and he's blaming it on the delay of the next Fast and Furious movie.
TMZ reports that Luda appeared in court Wednesday along with the mother of his child,Tamika Fuller, who is demanding $15,000 a month to care for their two-month old daughter, Cali. Luda told the judge he was banking on his check from Fast and Furious 7to take care of his fatherly responsibilities, but since the the death of the movie's star,Paul Walker, everything has been on hold.
The Atlanta rapper claimed to making only around $55,000 for 2013 and can only afford to pay $1,800 a month.
The judge ordered Luda to pay $7,000 a month for now while he reviews all financial documents.
His Fast & Furious co-star Tyrese also claimed relative poverty in his child support for the same reason.
TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- How the hell is he broke when he's made millions?
- This is another reason why getting knocked up by a rapper isn't such a great idea. Money management isn't their strong suit!
- $15,000 a month is enough money to support a large family. Why does she need that much for one child?
- He's hiding his money. There is no reason in Hades he should pay $15K a month for a two-month-old.
- Six platinum albums, a gang of movies, a successful movie franchise -- he obviously has money. He just doesn't want to pay up.